Paper Coupon Policy
- Coupons that state "Coupon Not Subject to Doubling" will not be doubled.
- Coupons will be doubled up to but not to exceed 50¢
- Coupons will never exceed the purchase price of merchandise
- Coupons for free merchandise will not be doubled
- Cigarette coupons are never doubled
- Expired coupons will not be redeemed
- Product must be purchased for the specific size stated on the coupon
- Coupons from King Cash Saver ads will be honred as stated on the coupon; this may be in additon to manufacturer coupons
- Coupons from other retailer ads will not be honored
- Doubling of coupons is limited to two like items; additonal coupons may be used for the same product but they will be redeemed at the face value of the coupon
- There is a limit of 20 coupons that may be doubled at one time; more than 20 coupons may be used but coupons over the limit of 20 will be redeemed at face value only
- Internet coupons:
- Internet coupons feture unique serial numbers printed on them and follow industry standard format; coupons printed without these features will not be accepted
- We do not accept internet print-at-home coupons for free product
- We will not accept internet coupons up to and including $4.99; internet coupons of $5.00 or above will not be accepted
No. There are no costs or fees for participating in the program.
Because this is a card-less program, phone numbers are linked to your account and are needed to pull up your clipped coupons and information.
If this happens, you may go up to the customer service counter and we will issue you a refund for the coupon balance.
Checking your coupons is easy, simply go to the Digital Coupon page and use the filter to show which coupons you have clipped to your account.
Absolutely not! The digital coupon program and your information is owned by King Cash Saver and managed by Loyalty Lane, Inc., with a very close working relationship between the two companies. None of the information you give us will EVER be sold, rented, or shared by either company or it's employees or associates.
No. When you initially enroll, we will send you a Welcome Email, and if you have weekly rewards emails enabled, we will send you an email once a week.
No. This is not a limited-time or temporary promotion. This is a program that our store is commited to provide to our customers for the long term.
No. Digital coupons do not double.
No. Once you have used the coupon you downloaded, it will no longer work for an additional savings.
Coupons are limited to one per item of savings. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item of savings.
Digital coupons are only redeemable once per transaction. You can buy the same items in a seperate transaction to redeem the additional coupon.